Get me outta here!

May 18, 2019

Voyager of the Seas - Junior Suite

Second cruise with Royal Carribean, this time with our family!

About the Junior Suite on Voyager of the Seas

Our stateroom number is 9284, photos as below, video here:


Bathroom
Yep, it comes with a bathtub with sufficient space for you to spread out.

Worth it for a Junior Suite?

Here are the two factors that I considered:

  • Price, not too much of a difference
    The price wasn't too much of a difference from the Balcony stateroom.

    For me, I'd never stay in a room without at least a Balcony as I love to hear the sound of the waters while cruising in the evening while glossing over the Daily Compass, and the feel of the morning sunrise on the waters. I get accessible fresh air. 
  • Size of our partyAs we have a bigger group this time - 4 people, the extra space is very much needed, for luggage and all.

    It comes with a walk-in closet! Which is very useful when you have four luggage, four hand-carries and other miscellaneous, and it serves as a private changing room while the other person is having a bath in the bathroom.

Walk-in Closet

If you ask me if you'd get treated any differently from other categories of staterooms, or special treats, I'd say there is none that will significantly impact my decision for Suite upgrade other than the two factors above.